Our medium frequency induction heater frequency range is 0.1-20KHZ, power range is 10-1000KW, because of the lower frequency range. Such products are mostly used in the application of deep heating or induction diathermy fields, like billet bar forging, 2kg or more precious metal melting, hot shrinkage fitting, mold die overall annealing, weld preheating, and so on. Our induction heater frequency range is very wide, during the application period, can customize the heating machine as per our user's detailed application fields. Considering the requirements of diathermy, heating efficiency, working noise, electromagnetic stirring force, and other factors, the appropriate operating frequency range is designed to achieve the best comprehensive heating effect.
◇ Medium Frequency induction heaters adopt IGBT series inverter circuit, has high load adaptability.
◇ Has big power, fast heating speed, high heating efficiency, and easy operation features.
◇ Compare with another heating method, it can significantly promote the economic benefits, improve the quality of the heated parts and save the energy and cost, alleviate labor intensity, and improve the production environment.
◇ Small volume, easy movement.
◇ It is safe and reliable, and no high voltage can ensure cooperation safety well.
◇ 100% full load design, can work continuously for 24 hours.
Technical parameters sheet
Input power supply
Three phases 380V 50/60HZ
100HZ-20KHZ, according to customer's heated parts to choose the best frequency range.
100%, 24 hours of continuous working ability
Our standard medium frequency induction heater is three-phase 380V input voltage, suitable for 50 or 60HZ; Three-phase 400V, three-phase 415V, three-phase 440V, three-phase 460V, and three-phase 480V intermediate frequency power supply can be customized. Also can be customized three-phase 220V intermediate frequency power supply;
Welding (brazing, silver welding, copper brazing) It is mainly through heating to a certain temperature to melt the solder, so as to connect two metals of the same material or different material together, the specific application is as follows:
● Welding of various hardware tools: diamond tools, grinding tools, drilling tools, alloy saw blades, carbide turning tools, milling tools, reamer, planer, woodworking bits, etc.
● Welding of various hardware mechanical accessories: hardware bathroom products, refrigeration copper accessories, lighting accessories, precision mold accessories, hardware handle, egg beer, alloy steel and steel, steel and copper, copper and copper equivalent metals or dissimilar metals, copper welding;
● Composite pot bottom welding.
● Weld the hot plate of the electric kettle (electric coffee pot)
Hot forging Hot forging is mainly to heat the workpiece to a certain temperature (according to the different material heating temperature is different), through the punch, forging, or other forms of the workpiece into other shapes.
● For example: watch case, table blank, handle, mold accessories, kitchen utensils, crafts, standard parts, fasteners, mechanical parts processing, copper lock, rivet, steel drill, drill tool hot extrusion, and so on.
Shrinkage fitting Shrinkage Fit mainly refers to the connection between different metals or metals and nonmetals through the heating of metals, using the principle of thermal expansion or thermal melting.
● For example the computer radiator copper core and aluminum sheet, horn net buried value welding, steel plastic tube composite, aluminum foil seal (toothpaste), motor rotor, electric heat pipe seal and so on
Metal Melting Smelting is the process of converting metal into a liquid by applying high temperature to it.
● Mainly applicable to iron, steel, copper, aluminum, zinc, and various precious metals.Like the melting of gold and silver.
Heat treatment (surface quenching) It is mainly used to change the hardness of the metal material after the workpiece is heated. The specific application is as follows:
● All kinds of hardware tools, hand tools.
● All kinds of cars, motorcycle accessories.Such as crankshaft, connecting rod, piston pin, sprocket, aluminum wheel, valve, rocker arm shaft, transmission shaft, small shaft, fork, etc. Quenching;
● Various power tools. Such as gear, axis;
● Machine tool industry, Such as machine bed surface, machine tool guide rail quenching;
● All kinds of hardware metal parts, machining parts. Such as shaft, gear (sprocket), CAM, chuck, fixture quenching
● Hardware mold industry. Such as small die, die accessories, die hole quenching;
Annealing (tempering, hardening&tempering) Annealing is the process of reducing the hardness of the metal by eliminating the metal's tissue defects to reduce the tendency to crack.
● Annealing in various stainless steel industries. Such as stainless steel basin, pot annealed stretch, annealed coiling, and annealed sink, stainless steel tube, stainless steel tableware, stainless steel cup, etc.
● Annealing of various other metal workpieces. Such as golf head, golf club, copper lock head, hardware copper accessories, kitchen knife handle, blade, aluminum pot, aluminum barrel, aluminum radiator, and all kinds of aluminum products.